Wednesday 19 December 2012

12:02 - No comments

St.Kitts Rodent Recovery Day 1


I have begun a new project now that I have been hired for the Department of Nature and Island resources of the West Indies. I will be taking part in a recovery plan located in none other than the beautiful Caribbean islands of St. Kitts and Nevis!





Along with this project, I will be collecting data of my findings that will located here in this book, which will certainly take an extensive amount of time. With the background information I have been given, it seems these identical and unnamed rodents from each island share similar characteristics, however, the population on the Island of St. Kitts seems to be decreasing due to recent developments as well as tourism on the island. As a result, I have been invited to reinforce these population numbers, increase genetic diversity, and find out more about this new and mysterious species. 

Now, it is time for a perfect getaway experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment